What are personal data and what is their processing?
“GDPR” in art. 4 point 1 defines personal data as any information on the basis of which a natural person can be directly or indirectly identified. These are, among others, name and surname, identification number (PESEL), telephone number, e-mail address, IP address, physical or physiological characteristics. In addition, such data also includes information about your location sent by smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.
In addition, we would like to inform you that, in accordance with the “GDPR”, the protection of personal data applies only to the data of natural persons, and thus does not extend to legal persons.
The processing of personal data is basically any activity on personal data, regardless of whether it is carried out in an automated manner or not, e.g. collecting, storing, recording, ordering, modifying, browsing, using, sharing, limiting, deleting or destroying.
Who is the Personal Data Administrator?
The administrator is the entity responsible for collecting personal data. The administrator is also the addressee to whom you can direct any requests related to the collection and processing of your personal data by us. In our case, the Administrator is Idea Puzzel Ilona Kieres 39-460 Tarnowska Wola 225 NIP: 8672216880, REGON: 363200522 (IDEA PUZZEL). The administrator of personal data can be contacted by letter or via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 532-532-765.
What personal data do we process?
As a rule, we process personal data only when it is really necessary for the provision of a given service or performance of a contract. In this case, we process the personal data of IDEA PUZZEL customers, people contacting IDEA PUZZEL in order to obtain information about the offer, share comments about services or products, start cooperation or conclude a contract, i.e. in particular the following personal data: name and surname, position, company address, home address or delivery address, e-mail address and telephone number, delivery date.
In addition, if you give your consent for the proper performance of the services we provide, and thus the correct preparation of meals based on health information, we would like to inform you that we will collect your “sensitive” data, i.e. including information about your health, biometric data. At the same time, we would like to point out that each time you provide information via websites, e-mail or during a telephone call, information from a specific category of personal data, which is sensitive data, will mean your express consent to the collection and use of such information by us in the manner specified in this document. or specified at the place where the information was disclosed.
On what basis and for what purpose do we process data?
We process personal data in accordance with the law, in a fair and transparent manner. We process your personal data on the basis of:
- your voluntary consent (e.g. by sending us an e-mail or consenting to receive a newsletter or other form of marketing),
- performance of the concluded contract, as well as commencement of cooperation or signing a contract,
- the legitimate interest of IDEA PUZZEL as a data administrator (e.g. in the field of database creation, analytical and profiling activities, including activities regarding the analysis of product use, direct marketing of own products, securing documentation for the purpose of defending against possible claims or for the purpose of pursuing claims ),
- obligations under the law (e.g. tax law or accounting regulations).
The purposes for which we process your personal data are as follows:
- ensuring the highest quality of our services, i.e. in a situation in which you are or will become a party to the contract that connects us, we will only process personal data necessary for its implementation, for example, it will be your name and surname, telephone number or address of residence or delivery.
- legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, which are: performance of contracts and execution of orders, proper provision of services to you, keeping statistical data related to visiting our website, improving our services and adjusting them to your personalized needs, as well as conducting marketing and own promotion on the service market.
Who can we transfer your data to?
If you give your consent, your data will only be transferred to trusted entities
cooperating with us, i.e. in particular: Masterlifecrm.pl; TPay.com. Your data may be transferred to our subcontractors, associates or service providers who will help us in the performance of the service (e.g. entities providing postal, courier, accounting services, related to the execution of orders). The transfer of personal data to another entity does not entitle it to any use of it, but only to processing for the purposes specified in the data processing entrustment agreement, ensuring the security of processing and to the extent necessary for the proper provision of services to you and the implementation of contracts binding us. The transfer of personal data does not release us (as the transferor) from responsibility for their processing. We would like to point out that your data may also be transferred to a public authority, but only when such authorization results from generally applicable legal provisions and provided that the authority submits an appropriate request in this regard.
How long will we process your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed as long as it is appropriate, from the point of view of the legal relations between us, i.e. until the basis for the processing of your personal data exists. For example, if consent is granted until its withdrawal, restriction or other actions on your part limiting this consent; in the case of the necessity of data for the performance of the contract – for the duration of its performance and after its performance until the expiry of the limitation periods resulting therefrom; and in the event that the basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator – until this legitimate interest exists. In addition, your personal data will be processed by us as long as it is necessary due to applicable law, the periods of data processing for this purpose are determined by these provisions.
What are your rights?
The “GDPR” provides a number of rights for persons whose personal data is collected and processed. According to the GDPR, you have:
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to request the rectification of your personal data,
- the right to request their removal or limit their processing,
- in the event of consent to the processing of personal data – the right to withdraw it,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to object to the processing of your wa for personal data.
Should you have any questions, concerns or doubts regarding the content of this information or the manner in which we process personal data, as well as complaints regarding these matters (although we hope that there will be no need to file such complaints), please send an e-mail with with detailed information on the complaint to the address Idea Puzzel Ilona Kieres 39-460 Tarnowska Wola 225 NIP: 8672216880, REGON: 363200522. Any complaints we receive will be investigated and we will respond to them.
In addition, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. GIODO (address: General Inspector for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw), if in your opinion, the processing of your personal data by us violates the provisions of the EU GDPR Regulation.
At any time, you can contact the Administrator in order to exercise any of your rights, for this purpose we provide accurate contact details: Idea Puzzel Ilona Kieres 39-460 Tarnowska Wola 225 NIP: 8672216880, REGON: 363200522